Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kicking butt in the gym...

Well I know I'm going to weigh in thursday morning and be shocked at the amount of weight loss.  I believe this weigh in will be the biggest yet.  I layed off the weights till after the weigh in.  Just been doing nothing but cardio!  I did a 5 mile cardio last night on the stationary bike ~ that's probably my favorite piece of equipment in the gym. 

I did my Zumba tonight and the instructor added a couple of new songs.  One in particular was so cool, it had us doing jab's in it ~ talk about fun!  Each time I go into the Zumba class, I'm even more excited about doing it.  It was really neat to change up the routine tonight!

I haven't been logging a food journal, but really watching what I'm eating even closer.  I have increased my water alot this week.  Every time anyone sees me I'm holding a bottle of water!  I also have been choosing more veggies over fruit.  I still am eating fruit, just not as much.  Physically my endurance has gotten so much better.  I only had to stop once for a about a minute in Zumba tonight, as opposed to 5 times before.  I'm thinking about trying a new class that is an hour before a zumba class next tuesday.  It is called sculpt & tone.  It is suppose to really help tone your body and help u loose inches.  I'm just concerned about doing it back to back with my Zumba.  I'll be sure and let u know If I try it.

Well I'm wore out and my lower back is killing me!  I'm off to take a hot shower and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment