Thursday, September 16, 2010

Major Bummer

Well this picture shows exactly how I feel!  I had my weigh in today and much to my disappointment gained a pound.  I was so ready to cry on the scale.  Especially as I began to think of all the hard work I've put in the gym.  The whole purpose of going every other week to weigh in, instead of weekly was to not be disappointed.  Well I definetly proved today on the scale not to go by that anymore.

I've had to take a step back and closely analyze just what I need to tweek to get on the track of loosing more weight.  I have NOT come this far to let this be a stumbling block!  After thinking about how I've been eating and how much water intake I'm getting, I've realized I need to make some changes!  I haven't been getting the water amount a day I need, and I have struggled getting the calories in a day I should have.  I also haven't been eating near the fruits and veggies in a day my body needs.  Believe it or not u have to fuel your body with food to loose weight.  It's so strange going from living to eat, to now eating to live.  It's amazing how a positive perspective on food can make all the difference on being healthy.  I NEVER thought I would say I actually get sick of food!  I know CRAZY right!  Especially coming from someone who is severely overweight, and LOVED food!  It is true though, and that's what has now got me to the point of actually gaining a pound.

I'm not going to sugar coat things!  It is what it is.  I've gained a pound and now I've got to start from scratch and really pay attention to everything more closely.  I know mental stress plays a big role in weight loss as well.  I shared on yesterdays post, that I hit a mental plateau a week ago.  I guess I wasn't being completely honest with myself.  I think I'm still there in my mind and I've got to figure out how to get back on track.  I think I need to go from working out 3 to 4 times a week to maybe 2 times a day 4 days a week.  I know some are thinking ~ well maybe u gained muscle.  I asked myself that too, but don't want to use that as an excuse.  Instead I'm using it to be a reality check, and hit this weight loss with an even stronger desire!

I changed my shot up today from straight b12/lipo to b12/lip/hcg.  I'm really hoping this will help kick my metabolism into gear and help on my aggressive workouts and eating habits.  I do NOT lean to the shots to loose the weight for me.  I use it for a boost to what I'm already doing.  I have hypothyroidism and have noticed the b12 shot makes such a huge difference in my energy.  I think I will be going back to weekly weigh in's.  I seriously need the b12 shots DAILY, but they won't allow that....lol.  That sure would be cool to be as active as the energizer bunny ~ talk about loosing weight ;o) 
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment