Saturday, November 6, 2010

Putting the Gloves on....



As I finished up my workout this a.m., I was filled with such a renewing!  Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop (eye of the tiger - survivor).  I will continue on this journey, taking every hit that comes my way and just drawing strength from it.  I will not break or give up!  God never promised this life to be easy!  Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.  His grace is sufficient!

This won't be the 1st nor the last mountain to climb, but it's in the valley's I can see the stars!  I will rise above all the obstacles put in my way.  I have an amazing support system as well as a God that loves me unconditionally.  I'm only human, which means I can't expect myself to be perfect!

I went to the gym this morning, and got me a big dose of strength back!  I am more pumped up than ever to hit this week hard.  I will be challenging myself more than I ever have and just look at the overall changes, rather than the scale!  I'm not going to say I don't want to see a big number, but I can't just be hyper focused on that reward, and forget about all the other accomplishments.  I'm a fighter and will soon be a winner of this battle to a healthier me.  I'm already a winner in alot of ways, and I need to continue to remind myself of that.  I am so much stronger in mind and body than I ever thought possible.  I'm realizing I'm doing what I was born to do!  I feel such a natural high from being in the gym.  I get such a positive renewal!  After a workout I feel like I have just climbed the tallest mountain, and I'm standing at the top breathing that cool air and smiling bigger than I ever have!

I was hit really hard at weigh in having gained 2 pounds, and trying to carry emotional baggage into the weigh in.  I've been reflecting on that, and I will not be paralyzed by the negative things of the past.  Philippians 3:13,14 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment