Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Breaking Free....


Well at last thursday's weigh in I lost another 2 pounds!  That puts me down a total of 33 pounds.  I have done much reflecting since the weigh in.  On the way home after Zumba saturday morning I thought on just how much I have changed.  Not just in body, but so much more in mind & heart. 

I have found a gift I will forever treasure!  I am a reflection of just what God can do in a life.  When u finally let completely go and hand it over to him, so many great things will happen.  Most importantly, u will find an inner peace than only Christ can give.  Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I find myself so excited about the gift I've found, that I share it with everyone I come in contact with.  Sharing my passion for the gym is worth sharing with everyone and anyone that will listen. I invite people all the time to try Zumba if they haven't already.  Life is not complete, when you are NOT living it to the fullest.  For the 1st time in my life I'm enjoying it!  The best description I can give is like someone being stuck inside a house sick for a few days and then they get to go outside for the 1st time.  You walk out and take a very deep breath, and feel the refreshing that u were needing.  For me that's what I feel like every single time I'm in the gym.

I'm so amazed that I'm finally able to live the present and look forward to the future.  I couldn't say that just 6 months ago.  I was so wrapped up with the pain of my past, that I couldn't see the blessing of life I was given.  We cannot allow anyone or anything to steal the joy Christ intends for us to have.  He set us free!  It's time for us to embrace that freedom and let the chains of shame go!  It's time for u to love yourself and the beautiful creation God made in u.


Proverbs 27:19 As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.


No comments:

Post a Comment